Strong working knowledge of standards and workflow processes of digital marketing in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Define, Discovery, Design, Develop, Deploy.
" Stay hungry, stay foolish." - RIP Steve Jobs
★ ★ ★
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. - Steve Jobs
I'm a Digital Producer / Interactive Designer, with professional experiences in digital marketing in the online, and mobile industry. As an Interactive Producer, I'm responsible for the overall project management and production development which includes produce technical specs and Scope of work documentations, incorporate vendor requirements, create functional marked up documentation, over seeing the functional specifications, project timeline, ensure deliverables checklists conform to requirements, executing the strategy, as well as managing the creative and technical teams.
• Strong working knowledge of standards and workflow processes of digital marketing in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Innovative, forward-thinking, out-of-box web marketing digitist whose broad-based qualifications extend to personnel management and retention, information technology expertise, strategic resource planning and allocation, and efficient management of release and implementation timelines for website/ promotional campaign rollouts.
• Proactively developed and produced social media influence marketing campaigns for major brands and well-know clientele including top entertainment luminaries that has resulted in substantial growth in subscription and sales, while providing online reputation and brand management to the online community.
• As a digital producer, spearheaded the development of two successful online e-commerce businesses (runathletics.com and pastrykicks.com) generating over $ 1 million dollars in sales revenue and managed the online marketing executions.
• Consistently develop client-focused solutions, integrating and leveraging collateral information.
• Strong grasp of design and production tools and processes, web technologies.
• Focused, analytical and incisive planner, accustomed to quickly assessing and resolving all manner of dilemmas and project impediments.
• Flexible, intellectually inquisitive; welcomes challenge and change; quickly grasp new concepts and effectively use emerging technologies and principals.
• Campaign Specialties: banners, e-mail newsletter, e-details, landing page, micro-site, social media, videos, branded content, CRM, mobile sits, QR codes,
Technology & Design: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, Flash CS5, After Effect CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, Encoder CS5, Action Script 3, Premier Pro, Final Cut 5, Flash Catalyst, CSS, CSS3, HTML, HTML5, XML, XTHLM, PHP, Jquery,Jquery Mobile, JS, MYSQL,PhoneGap.
Project Management: Digital Asset Management, Basecamp, @Task, Agile Project Management, OmniGraffe Pro, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project , iTask, 5pm.
Social Media & Trends: MDlinx, Reachnet, MMS, Dr.Dirctory, Reachnet, Advertainment, NUI, Multi-touch development, Web base apps, Digital Signage, Appvertising, Blogosphere, WOM, Viral Marketing, Blog Promotion, Group Dynamics, Online Community Management, Web Anaytics, Search Engine Strategies, SEM, SEO, User-Generated Content, Social Ads, Social Graph, CRM.
Oversee all aspects and monitor through launch of digital tactics development of an digital agency with a diverse client roster including such prominent clients as Eli Lilly : Axiron, Cialis, Cover Girl, Heineken, Hertz, Smucker’s
• Overseeing and leading the discovery process to accurately define project requirements
• Work with developers to create and track detailed production schedules for projects using MS Project.
• Define and create the deliverables checklists for production and creative handoff requirements
• Act as the first line of technical support with bugs and requirements gathering
• Liaison for client communications for directing expectations related to launches
• Developing project estimate, conduct project status meetings
• Preparing billing and forecast income
• Developing and maintaining critical issues documents
• Working with Account Executives, Copywriters, Art Directors, Developers, and Coordinators to fulfill client requests and expectations
• Preparing all scope change documentation for Client approval
• Preparing functional specifications with project developers
• Providing clients with all production schedules and critical milestones
Oversee all aspects and monitor through launch of digital, technology online business development of an advertising agency with a diverse client roster including such prominent clients as Merck Brands: Saphris, Safutan, Zostavax, Nasonex, Aerius, Gardasil, Singular, et al. for Merck; and Pfizer Brands: Xyntha, Benefix, Hemophilia Village, Wyeth, et al. for Pfizer
Developed multi user interface for Pennsylyvania (www.pattan.net) Designed upgrades and implemented them on existing site platform access.
Oversee all aspects of creative, technology online business development, etc of a digital promotion agency with a diverse client roster including such prominent clients as Nintendo,
Sony Records, Liz Claiborne, and Pepsi.
Responsible for all aspects of online business development
• Built two online properties within six months of each other.
• Realized $500k each initially by July 2008; most recently appraised at $ 2 million per annum.
• Drove project management and production for two e-commerce properties (runathletics.com and pastrykicks.com) for designer clothing and accessories lines by Vanessa and Angela Simmons, the nieces of Rush
Communications founder, Russell Simmons.
Hyper Island Digital Media NYC Talent Tour Finalist
• Member, 212 Interactive Club
• Member, The One Club
I have successfully produced a high standard of work for some of the world’s most renowned companies, including Pepsi, Pfizer, Merck and Eli Lilly.
Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them. - Paul Hawken
Available for freelance work from July 2012. Send me an email and we'll get back to your inquiry ASAP.